Unparalleled Customer Service
We are passionate about serving your needs. From the very early days, we decided we didn't want to just process transactions but to build our business on the very best customer service possible.
When you call us, a person answers the phone! We recognize the urgency of your processing issues.
We're experts in our field, and we care about you and your organization. You'll know us on a first-name basis, and we'll take care to respond quickly to your question or concerns.
We're acutely aware of how payment processing fees affect your bottom line. That's why we offer some of the lowest pricing in the industry with no hidden fees.
The typical savings compared to many other processors is about 10%-40%.
Smooth and Easy Setup
Process with us in 4 easy steps:
1. We'll get a couple signatures from you, basic business information, and a voided check so we know where to put your money.
2. Your account should get approved in about a day.
3. Once approved, will take care of set up, so that there is no technology hassle for you. We will either
- reprogram your existing equipment
- ship you new equipment that's plug-and-play, already linked to your bank account
- if you are using a virtual terminal or software, you will receive a welcome email containing the login and password
4. That's it! You can sit back and relax, or get back to doing what you do best. We believe that when you win, we win. And hopefully, by providing value to you, you'd be willing to refer us to your friends that you know who also accept credit cards.
The Latest Technology
We stay on the forefront of technology to help keep you're business competitive.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Gift Cards and Digital Loyalty
- Mobile Payments
- POS Systems
- Chip Cards & Contactless like Apple Pay
We believe business can be a force of good.
Polaris was founded on the idea that it's always better to do the right thing. We do business with ethical transparency, unsurpassed responsive customer service, and fair pricing. Putting you first is at the core of our business model.
Since our founding in 2011, we've generously given back a portion of our profits to charity. It's our small way of helping make the world a better place. And we believe it's the right thing to do.
We also offer ridiculously low rates to nonprofits. We're committed to supporting the greater community by not only giving financially, but by leveraging our expertise and resources.
And just because we generously give back doesn't mean we are more expensive! Most merchants find they save about 10%-40% when compared to many other payment processing companies.